386 BEKA SCHRÉDER Product Catalogue
FLOODLIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM
BEKA Stadium Controller
The BEKA Stadium Controller is a specialist control system specifically designed to automatically manage inrush
current, maximum demand and other key features as per the following points:
1. The BEKA Stadium Controller automatically stages the starting of the necessary circuits to achieve the
required lighting levels, whilst minimising inrush current.
2. The BEKA Stadium Controller inherently manages the switching off of the floodlights, with integrated Anti-Panic
and/or Clearing functions.
3. The BEKA Stadium Controller is designed to handle all events including, but not limited to, power failures at one
or more power sources.
4. The BEKA Stadium Controller includes the restoration of lighting levels upon power resumption, whilst still
minimising inrush currents, to ensure that hot lamps are not ignited and thereby reducing lamp abuse.
5. The BEKA Stadium Controller is operated by a key-switch control board, ensuring that only authorised users can
operate the system.
6. The BEKA Stadium Controller includes the capacity to incorporate the logging or storing of circuit usage time
and number of activations.
The BEKA Stadium Controller is a PLC-based
turnkey solution for all stadium floodlighting
Configurations, including number of controlled
circuits and timings, are custom designed for the
unique requirements of each environment.
Circuits are switched on in stages according to
the required stage and in a manner to minimise
the startup inrush currents.
Automated shutdown includes clearing time
whereby the lowest active level remains on for
30 minutes after switch off. This allows players
to clear the field safely.